Haleys Motel welcomes well behaved pets from May 1st to Jan 31st only in Studios 5 and 7, and Cottages A and B.
1 dog in Units 5 and 7, or 2 dogs in the Cottages A and B.
There is a one time $50 cleaning fee, any other damage to the room or its contents will also be charged to the owner's credit card.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash per the city ordinance.
- Barking dogs cannot be left unattended in your room.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the pool area.
- On Anna Maria Island, dogs are prohibited on the beaches.
- You must clean up after your pet or you can be fined.
There is a dog park close by near the ball field beside the Holmes Beach Police Station/City Hall. They have seperate big dog and small dog sections. The causeway (that you cross on Manatee Ave coming to the island) allows dogs to swim and run off leash.
Anna Maria is a dog friendly island, so you will find dogs are welcomed into many Anna Maria businesses and some outdoor dining establishments. As long as your pet is well behaved and unobtrusive, you will encounter very few problems.